The ideal candidate will analyze, review, and implement changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines. This candidate will be able to implement actionable strategies that will improve site visibility.
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Perform On-page & Off-page SEO activities.
- Make updates to existing content using SEO keywords.
- Perform SEO site audits and backlink analysis.
- Create content recommendations to gain organic traffic.
- Reviewing website server logs, crawl reports, and analytics reports to come up with strategies to improve indexation
- Perform on‐page optimization and content editing, including call‐to‐action statements, headlines, meta tags, page titles, alt tags, and descriptions to improve organic rankings on the major search engines.
- Research and analyze competitor sites.
- Work on link building.
- Work on SEO best practices and recommendations are properly implemented on site.
- Able to make changes to site architecture, content, internal linking, and other factors to improve SEO results for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience around 1-3 years in the e-commerce space
- Solid understanding of SEO, performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Solid understanding and experience with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up to date with the latest SEO trends and best practices
- Hands-on Experience in SEMRush, Ahref, Spyfu, or any other DM tools.
Other PLUS experience
- Social Media platform experience
- Ability to follow plans & tasks assigned and deliver the promised service each month
- Enthusiastic about learning and researching
- 1-3years’ of technical experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of all search engines and functions as well as marketing